Terms and Conditions
POP & SCOTT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pop & Scott is registered in Australia under ABN 24625613989 and operates from Pop & Scott Workshop at 27a Hayes St, Northcote VIC 3070 AUSTRALIA.
It is very important to us that our customers are happy with our products and we will always ensure to find a quick and easy solution to any problem that may arise. But in order to be clear and fair, we have put together some helpful guidelines.
POTS - usually completed in 4 weeks plus shipping, but can be up to 12 weeks plus shipping, if purchased during peak sales periods.
FURNITURE 8-10 weeks plus shipping
LIGHTING 8-10 weeks plus shipping
THROW CUSHIONS & FLOOR CUSHIONS 2-4 Weeks - Depending on fabric availability
PRODUCT REFUNDS (INCLUDING ONLINE POT ORDERS): As our pieces are made to order we cannot offer a refund on purchases if you change your mind. All orders are also final and cannot be cancelled during the production stage. If there is a quality issue please send us an image and a description of the issue so we can work with you to find the best solution. Please choose carefully - all pots are hand painted to order.
SALE ITEMS (ALL PRODUCTS): There are no refunds or exchanges on any item purchased from Pop & Scott on sale or discounted. There are no returns or exchanges on any samples or seconds items. Discounts are only applicable to orders placed during the sale period and cannot be applied to purchases placed after the sale has finished
RETURN/EXCHANGES FOR SHOWROOM FLOORSTOCK (POTS ONLY): If you purchase existing, new stock from our showroom, you can exchange it within 14 days of the date of purchase for existing floor stock or we can issue a credit note. To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
RETURN ON FASHION:
Pop & Scott offers returns on Fashion Items only for 7 days. To be eligible to return your items for a refund, your return must comply with the following:
- Intention to return must be received within 3 business days of receiving your item
- Item must be returned within 7 business days of days of placing your order.
- Your items must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Cash refunds are not offered - please read on for more information
- We do not offer returns on underwear, swimwear or sleepwear for hygiene reasons
- Refunds are available for incorrect, damaged or faulty items. Upon assessment.
- We are unable to provide refunds for incorrect choice or change of mind purchases, you will instead receive store credit in the form of a gift card that can be used both online and in-store.
- We do not provide Store Credit or refunds on shipping fees unless the item is incorrect, damaged or faulty.
- You will receive your store credit once your return has been processed and approved. Please allow up to 7 days for this to occur.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund duties, taxes or original shipping charges.
- No refunds or returns, on colour variations on Jesse Kamm. These pants are dyed in small batches
- Unfortunately - due to very limited sizing we have available, we cannot provide exchanges on our online store at this time but you are welcome to exchange in person at one of our stores. Otherwise please return your item and we will issue you with a Store Credit in the form of a gift card to use on your next purchase.
SHIPPING: Pop & Scott now offer shipping Australia wide for pots or you can collect for from our showroom and workshop in Northcote. We can also ship furniture pieces anywhere in the world - just contact us at email@example.com for a custom freight quote. We cannot take responsibility for any breakage during transport.
ORDERS: All orders placed with Pop & Scott are subject to acceptance and availability. All Pop & Scott products are custom made to order. Pots are made offsite and hand painted in our workshop and all furniture is custom made to order.
PRICING: Prices are subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT: Full payment is required when purchasing our products online.
Pot orders must be paid in full at time of order. Furniture orders require a 50% deposit to be made at the time of order and the balance upon completion. Pop & Scott accept payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard), eftpos on site as well as direct transfer.
DELIVERIES/COURIER COLLECTIONS: If you send a courier to have your piece collected, please let us know prior so we can ensure it is packed appropriately and is ready to go. Please note a packing and handling fee may apply.
MELBOURNE SHOWROOM VENUE HIRE: All photography and filming at the Pop & Scott premises need to be approved in writing by Pop & Scott directors Poppy Lane or Scott Gibson and a liability waiver form (copy below) needs to be signed. Commercial hire for filming/shoots is approx. $800 for a half day (up to 5 hours) and $1200 for a full day (up to 10 hours) but there will be variations in price depending on the disruption caused to business and space and how many people are involved in the shoot. Please email us to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY: Your use of this site and its content does not give you any rights in relation to any designs, trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to Pop & Scott products and any other items and images on this site.
All other third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this site are protected by intellectual property laws. You are only permitted to use the items as authorized in writing by Pop & Scott directors Poppy Lane and Scott Gibson or their representative. Any reproduction or redistribution of items is strictly prohibited.