OUR TRIBE PNG - Bilum Bags
These stunning bilums have been handwoven by the Highlands women of Papua New Guinea using the knowledge passed down from generation to generation.
This piece is only available in our Byron Bay Showroom. If you are wishing to try on, We recommend calling ahead to check to see that the product is in stock.
Our Tribe PNG natural fibre bilums are handwoven using only natural plant fibres. The colours are achieved through soaking and/or boiling mother natures colourful creations such as berries, tree bark and mud.
A special note from OUR TRIBE PNG - The process of sourcing the fibre and dying the bilum is 100% natural and completed by female artisans. There are no imperfections, the differences are simply the journey and story of the bilum and it's weaver.
- No returns on underwear/swimwear
- No refunds on change of mind or wrong sizing purchases, exchanges or credit only.
- Each bag varies in colour and texture and are all hand woven
- Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Allow up to 7 business days for an exchange to be processed (stock dependant) after the return is received.
- An email of intent to return must be received within 3 business days after receiving the item to firstname.lastname@example.org
This variant is currently sold out