Pop & Scott Administration / PA Role
We’re currently seeking a highly energetic and experienced Administration Manager/Personal Assistant to join our growing team. This is a full time position and is based from our showroom and workshop in Northcote, Victoria.
Working very closely with the company directors and the P&S management team, the role will encompass sales administration and general office functions as well as the effective management of stock levels, resources, suppliers and our showroom and workshop inventory.
The role will suit someone with proven administrative experience in the creative industries who has strong problem solving and organisational skills and who will thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.
A proactive, can-do approach is considered essential and a capacity to identify and recommend operational improvements will be very highly regarded.
You will have:
· At least 3 years experience working in a similar administration or personal assistant role, ideally in a related creative design industry,
· Good problem solving and decision making abilities with the capacity to work calmly under pressure,
· A very strong attention to detail and high level organizational skills,
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to manage initial sales enquiries via email and phone.
· Good knowledge of Mac OS, Xero accounting software and the MS Office suite of programs,
· Capacity to manage the directors’ electronic diaries, organize showroom and production meetings and delegate work in the director's absence,
· The ability to assist in the logistics management of import, export and local freight,
· A current Victorian Drivers license.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2nd March 2016 outlining your experience and interest in working with us at Pop & Scott. Please also include a current CV and any other supporting material you feel relevant. We’ll be in touch with all applicants with a view to the role starting ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you.