BYRON BAY - SHOWROOM & TRADE MANAGER
Date Posted: 8th August 2018
The successful candidate in this role will be the public face of the Pop & Scott brand. You will be responsible for driving retail, trade and commercial sales opportunities through our Byron Bay Showroom. As the Pop & Scott Showroom & Trade Manager, you will offer the highest level of customer service including prompt communication with clients, processing of orders and managing your relationships closely, from the hunting until the closing phase.
As a Showroom & Trade Manager, you will be responsible for the international and domestic growth of the brand and business.
You will be heading the following tasks:
- Identify industry prospects and key accounts/clients to target.
- Develop and execute strategic trade partnerships with top interior design and architectural agencies, in both the local region and globally.
- Build and develop a long-term business relationship with the key trade accounts
- Act on behalf of the business as the primary point of contact on each account managed.
- Coordinate internally with other business counterparts, to see the successful delivery on all projects
- Assisting Company Directors and General manager in daily tasks as required
- Maintaining the showroom and our adjoining Airbnb space to the highest level
- Managing showroom stockroom, online order fulfilment and inventory replenishment
- General day to day administration
To be successful in this role, you would have the skills and relevant experience required:
- Industry experience in floor sales, showroom, trade and account management
- A demonstrated ability in winning projects within the interior design, architecture, office solutions and furniture industry
- Ideally with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Highly-competent, hungry for success and “getting things done” is your lifestyle.
- Independent and hands-on with a high level of energy and professional skills to function effectively in a demanding and change-oriented environment.
- Possess great communication skills, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Demonstrated skills in photography, interior styling and social media skills will be seen as a plus
- The ability to work autonomously, but also as part of a team
- Able to start ASAP or have a short notice period
- Current Drivers License is also preferable