DEIJI STUDIOS Fitted Sheet
To all lovers of linen and sleep. Deiji Studios linen has been sourced from France and is made from the natural fibres of the flax plant.
It has been stone washed beforehand to give you that extra softness.
Please Note: This piece is located in our Byron Bay Showroom only
You will notice that your linen it will soften the more it is used and washed.
Deiji Studios linen is 30% stronger than cotton, is hypo-allergenic, highly breathable and environmentally friendly, as it uses less water and chemicals to cultivate. Cool for summer and warm for winter, Deiji linen is perfect for all year round.
All Deiji Pieces come with a beautiful linen tote bag
Made from 100% stone washed French linen.
Care: Gentle machine wash in cool or warm water separately prior to use. Do not dry clean.
do not use bleach or bleaching agents, do not wash with towels or products that will leave lint.
line dry or tumble dry on a low temperature - avoid leaving in direct sunlight as this will result in bleaching. warm iron if desired.
- No returns on underwear, swimwear and sleepwear for hygiene reasons
- All returned goods must be in unworn/unused condition with their original tags.
- No refunds on change of mind or wrong sizing purchases, exchanges or credit only.
- Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Allow up to 7 business days for an exchange to be processed (stock dependant) after the return is received.
- Email of intent to return must be received within 3 business days after receiving the item to firstname.lastname@example.org
This variant is currently sold out