SHOP JUME - The Linda Dress
Based out of Byron Bay, Australia, Jume is a project by Jessica Blume which pays homage to long dreamy summers filled with friends, sunshine, blue sparkling seas and delicious wine. Each piece has been lovingly and ethically manufactured using sustainable natural fabrics and plant dyes.
This wrap dress comes in a soft, luxurious 100% linen in a navy and white stripe. The dress can be worn with the wrap at the front or the back and ties around the waist with one side pocket. Simple and elegant and also perfect for breastfeeding.
Models vary from Australian size's 8 to 10 and are all wearing a small.
- No returns on underwear/swimwear
- All returned goods must be in unworn/unused condition with their original tags.
- No refunds on change of mind or wrong sizing purchases, exchanges or credit only.
- Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Allow up to 7 business days for an exchange to be processed (stock dependant) after the return is received.
- An email of intent to return must be received within 3 business days after receiving the item to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 100% Linen
• Washing: Cold machine/hand wash
• Colour: Navy/White Stripe
• Model Wears: S
• Made in Byron Bay
Please note - Shop Jume products are available between two store locations. If you are wishing to try on, please call your nearest store, before visiting.
This variant is currently sold out