SHOP JUME - Fluidity Dress
Based out of Byron Bay, Australia, Jume is a project by Jessica Blume which pays homage to long dreamy summers filled with friends, sunshine, blue sparkling seas and delicious wine. Each piece has been lovingly and ethically manufactured using sustainable natural fabrics and plant dyes.
This dress is made from 50% hemp, 50% cotton, soft and flowing but strong. Similar in texture to a lightweight linen. The fluidity features side pockets, an optional tie waist and can be worn backwards or forwards. Flowing, versatile and easy, this dress is also great for maternity and breastfeeding.
• 50% hemp, 50% cotton
• Washing: Cold machine/hand wash
• Colour: Navy/White Stripe & White
• Model Wears: S
• Made in Byron Bay
- No returns on underwear/swimwear
- All returned goods must be in unworn/unused condition with their original tags.
- No refunds on change of mind or wrong sizing purchases, exchanges or credit only.
- No refunds or returns, on colour variations - as these pants are dyed in small batches
- Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Allow up to 7 business days for an exchange to be processed (stock dependant) after the return is received.
- An email of intent to return must be received within 3 business days after receiving the item to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - Shop Jume products are available between two store locations. If you are wishing to try on, please call your nearest store, before visiting.
This variant is currently sold out